If you love hair accessories as much as I do, you’ll know how organizing tons of hair clips, bows, headbands and all those cute hair accessories can be difficult. You will see lots of them scattered everywhere, but mysteriously when you need them, you will find not even a single one!
Organizing hair accessories doesn’t have to be expensive, or complicated, or boring even. Here is a roundup of some fun and creative hair accessory organization ideas that I found from around the web.
1. Headband Tree
Here is a proof that you can make something extraordinary out of the ordinary.
Source: Baby Making Machine
2. This “DIY headband and bow holder”
Source: Life of Faith
2. Pink boxes
Source: Real Simple
3. TIP: Use a clip or carabiner to keep hair ties together
Source: Raining Hot Coupons
3. This “Easy Hair Bow Holder”
Source: A crafty mom
4. Versatile storage carousel
Source: sew many ways
5. This “DIY headband holder”
Source: The Scacchi House
6. The “Upcycled Jar Hair Station”
7. This hair accessory organizer
Source: Simply Organized
8. This “Craft Storage”
Source: The Palette Muse
9. DIY shabby-chic hair accessory holder
Source: Shabby 2 Chic
Do you know have any hair accessory organization ideas you would like to share? Leave your creative ideas in the comment section below.